If you want to improve your performance in SEO, both by creating better content and by optimizing your site, plugin may be the best place to start on.
Finding a great plugins for your site is sure to speed it up and boost your SEO rankings. However, there’s much more that goes into it, including which keywords you target for product pages and blog posts, how large your image files are, and whether or not your content is readable. That’s why you need a good SEO plugin.
Below are some of the best SEO plugins in WordPress to help boost your SEO performance which results in drive more traffic to your website.
1. Rank Math SEO
Rank Math is a Search Engine Optimization plugin for WordPress that makes it easy for anyone to improve their content with built-in suggestions based on widely-accepted best practices. Easily customize important SEO settings and how you want your website to appear in search with Structured data. There are some benefits of using RankMath SEO, which are discuss below :
- It does On-site SEO analysis on-the-fly
- Optimize up to 5 keywords
- Track your keyword positions in the search results
- No 3rd party plugin is needed for Rich Snippets
- Redirection manager
- Offers you LSI keyword suggestions.
You don’t need to do anything to customize, Rank Math practically configures itself after you buy hosting. Rank Math features a step-by-step installation and configuration wizard that sets up SEO for WordPress perfectly. It is one best seo plugins in wordpress that I personally recommend.
2. Google XML Sitemaps
Google XML Sitemaps plugin will greatly improve SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your site. With such a sitemap, It’s much easier for the traffic to see the complete structure of you site. There are some benefits of Google XML Sitemaps
- Lists all URLs from your site. And this includes pages that would not have been founded by search engines.
- Gives engines page priority and thus crawl priority
- Gives temporal information
- Gives you information back from the Google Webmaster Central
This plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. It is one of the best seo plugins in wordpress that I personally recommend.
3. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. We will now discuss below some of the benefits of Google Analytics that can help your business.
- Understand what kind of first impression you make
- Figure out where your users are coming from
- See where you rank in search engines
- Track Online Traffic
- Data Reports And Customization
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing
Google Analytics has a wide range of measures that are tracked in real-time. This means you can see how traffics are behaving on your site at this very moment. When you install Google Analytics for WordPress, this information can be directly added to your WordPress dashboard with the right plugin.
All in One SEO includes a video sitemap generator, so you can rank in Google’s video carousel widget and grow your traffic. Analyze your entire WordPress site to detect critical errors and get actionable insights to boost your SEO and get more traffic. You can easily add title tags, meta descriptions, keywords, and everything else you need for proper on-page SEO optimization and you can also control how your content and thumbnails look on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks.
AIOSEO Redirection manager helps you set up proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings. We also support other advanced SEO redirects including 302 redirects, 307 redirects, 410 redirection, 404 redirects, REGEX redirects for advanced SEO needs, and more. It is also one of the best seo plugins in wordpress that I use.
After scanning your site, it will score your site automatically based on its findings. This is an awesome way to get an overview of your SEO and see any issues that might negatively affect your rankings. You need to aim for a score of 60-80 points in the Site Audit for the best possible chance of ranking well.
WooCommerce is a free plugin. It lets you turn a WordPress website into an ecommerce store. WooCommerce offers many helpful features, like order tracking, customer engagement, delivery status updates, inventory management, and more. WooCommerce is the most popular and arguably best ecommerce plugin for WordPress, and its integration allows for you to include both great SEO value and ecommerce ability. It makes creating and managing an online store simple, with reasonable levels of flexibility and several vital features such as inventory and tax management, secure payments and shipping integration.
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress. Here are the features that makes MonsterInsights the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress analytics plugin in the market.
- Setup universal website tracking across devices and campaigns with just a few clicks
- See your website analytics report right inside your WordPress dashboard with actionable insights.
- Get real-time stats right inside WordPress to see who is online, what they are doing, and more.
- 1-click Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce tracking for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads & MemberPress
- Get detailed stats for each post and page, so you can see the most popular posts, pages, and sections of your site.
- Automatically track clicks on your affiliate links, banner ads, and other outbound links with our link tracking.
- Enable Google Optimize for A/B testing, adjust speed & sample rate, and several other advanced features
MonsterInsights makes it “effortless” to setup Google Analytics in WordPress, the RIGHT Way. Simply install the plugin and enable the features you want with just a few clicks, no coding needed!