Breathe Clean with best Air Purifier at Home.
The air we breathe today is majorly polluted. Not only the outdoors but also indoors are having sources that are deteriorating the air quality for people. But the good news is that we have a working machine like a room air purifier to kill pollutant particles from the air present inside an enclosed space.
Since we spend most of our time indoors in our homes and offices, purified air must be the priority to keep yourself healthy. People living in areas prone to dust and smog highly need good air purifiers like a HEPA air purifier from Atlanta. Also, if you have pets at your home, it is better to use air purifying agents for getting rid of air pollutants coming from their skin. Air purifiers are effective to a great extent.
Benefits of an Air Purifier
For many who think about why to have a HEPA air purifier for their home, consider the following points:-
- It removes pollutants, microorganisms and other harmful particles present in the air with an accuracy of more than 98%.
- Helpful in absorbing pollen, smoke, and dust particles from the air.
- Removes bad odour, cooking fumes, pet hair, and others from the indoor air.
- Removes fine air pollutant particles up to 0.3 micron.
HEPA, the best air purifiers from Atlanta incorporate seven-filter technology for removing unhealthy and dangerous particles from the air. Atlanta is a promising brand that offers HEPA air purifiers in India highlighting the best of the technology to clean the air.
The smart features include a HEPA filter, activated carbon filter, ultraviolet technology, and ionizer. These all offer an advanced technical support for cleaning the air while setting a pollution-proof environment for your family.
Backed up by the latest features, room air purifiers are the best solution in a budget for having a clean and quality air at home.
ATLANTA Beta 350 Air Purifier
Atlanta Healthcare, the best air purifier, founded in 2010, are pioneers in air quality solutions. We stand for improving the quality of air across the world and allow people to breathe pure air.
Being an air quality management company, our products have always been recurrently evaluated to stand the test of time and high density of pollutants in the air. We aim to innovate and create solutions that would facilitate pure air to people, no matter where they are.
- 7-stage i-Cluster Air Purification Technology to Combat India’s Air Quality.
- Filters >99.9% of Particulate Pollution of 0.3 micron.
- Removes Odour and Harmful Gases by >98%.
- Generates ‘Air Vitamins’ to Tackle Stale Air from ACs.
- Tried & Trusted by Five-star Hotels & Hospitals.
- Customised Configuration Available for Medical Application – MediPure Pro BETA 350 (Available with 2 UV Tubes).
2. MI AIR PURIFIER 2S
It is one of those best air purifiers that give no chance of complains in any department, but only in specs sheet. If you are in for a Xiaomi device, Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S is the only air purifier you can have at the moment.
The design concept of Xiaomi Mi 2S is not new. We used to check air purifier with this classic cubic tower design, like in the Medify MA-40 or Winix AM90. The Xiaomi Mi 2S is the third-gen air purifier of this Chinese company, proven the effectiveness of this design.
One thing that really enhanced the design is its fully 360° air intake which can be found from all 4 faces of this air purifier. It gives the maximum air input for better air cleaning, and overall improve the bottom-to-top air flow system concept of Xiaomi Mi 2S.
Xiaomi Mi 2S uses a triple-layer air filter, starting with a primary pre-filter. Made with polyethylene terephthalate, the outer layer can protect the main EPA filter from grease, acids, alkalis and most solvents. It also traps the large objects of pollutants, so your air filter can last longer.
- OLED display; Laser particle sensor
- Allergen and Odour free
- 310m³ PM/hr CADR | Remote app control
- 360 degree air intake with 3-layer filtration
- 3 different modes to choose from (Auto, Night and Manual)
- OLED display (shows real-time PM2.5 concentration, temperature and humidity, Wi-Fi connection and working mode)
- Quiet and energy efficient
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 29 watts; Operating Voltage: 100 – 240 volts ; Rated frequency: 50 / 60Hz ; Standby power -consumption: ≤ 2W ; Effectiveness area: 21m² ~ 37m²
- Includes: Air Purifier, Filter, User Guide, Power Cable
3. Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009
As a consumer, you want the best for yourself and your family; while loads of brands are leading their way in the air purification industry; Philips, MI, Sharp, Samsung, Coway to name a few. It becomes really difficult to choose from a wide range of alternatives.
Airswacch has worked hard to highlight the most important features of our best selling product-Coway 1009 Sleek Pro.
This Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 best Air Purifier Review lists out its most prominent features.
An air purifier which is definitely a breath of fresh air! Pleasing looks, silent operation and effective air cleaning can be taken for granted. The cost is justified because it has superb performance. Top it up with a warranty of 5 years! Also, competition is sure to bring down the prices in India someday. Leave cost aside, you want air purification and this device delivers it like a boss.
Over the past few months Coway users have seen it deliver what it vouches for. How common is that a product has exemplary feedback on so many parameters? Be it ease of use, cleaning or installation, Coway Sleek Pro fares equally wonderful. All in all, the Coway AP-1009 is a serious buying option. Unless you are unlucky, the Coway Sleek Pro will exceed your expectations. Rating 5 ! A great value for money.
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 3.5 x 37 cm; 450 Grams
- Manufacturer : Coway Co. Ltd., South Korea
- ASIN : B081927KV4
- Item Weight : 450 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 28 x 3.5 x 37 Centimeters
- Included Components : Anti-Virus Green True HEPA Filter.
4.Philips 2000 Series AeraSense AC2887/20
With just one push of a button, the best air purifier filters the invisible viruses, allergens or pollutants in your home, to keep it clean and safe. It purifies quickly and effectively, thanks to its clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 333 m³/h.
Powerful airflow circulation effectively covers rooms up to 79 m² and distributes clean air in every corner of the room. This boosts performance to 333 m³/hr CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate). It cleans 20 m² in only 9 min.
3-layer filtration with NanoProtect HEPA, active carbon filter and pre-filter captures 99.97% of ultra-fine particles as small as 0.003 microns (3), so you are safe from PM2.5, bacteria, pollen, dust, pet dander, gas and other pollutants. Certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
Captures aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses. Tested independently by airmid health-group to remove up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air (2). Also tested for coronavirus.
- Microbial Reduction Rate Test conducted at Airmid Health group Ltd. tested in a 28.5m3 test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1).
- An air purifier by itself does not protect against Covid-19, but can be part of plan to protect yourself and your family to help ventilation and having clean air (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Removes 99.97% particles: Tested in 2015 by 3rd party lab
- Particle and formaldehyde CADR and CCM: tested by third party according to GB/T 18801-2008.
- 20 Nanometers: Tested by IUTA. According to 2008 Microbiological Risk Assessment Report of the World -Health Organization (WHO), the avian influenza, human influenza viruses, Legionella, Hepatitis viruses are larger than 20 nanometer (0,00002 mm).
5. Blueair Blue Pure 211+
This unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration that we call HEPASilent™ filtration technology sets us apart. The combination allows us to use filters that are less dense and require less air pressure than traditional HEPA filters without a loss in performance— resulting in quieter and more energy efficient best air purifiers.
Filters the air at the industry-recommended rate of 4.8x an hour (or about every 12,5 minutes) in a 50 m² room to effectively lower particle levels and maintain a comfortable environment in large living rooms, family rooms & playrooms.
Our unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration that we call HEPASilent™ filtration technology sets us apart. The combination allows us to use filters that are less dense and require less air pressure than traditional HEPA filters without a loss in performance— resulting in quieter and more energy efficient air purifiers
A fabric pre-filter offers the first layer of protection, catching large particles and extending the life of the primary filter. The combination Particle + Carbon Filter uses a layer of activated carbon to filter light household odors from pets, cooking, and smoking, while the main particle filter removes airborne particles, like pollen, dust, pet dander, and more.
- Air Purifier Type – Room; Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: Blue 211 cleans upto 250 sq.mtrs, great for medium to large rooms
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 590 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour
- The HEPASilent filtration technology removes 99.97% of airborne pollutants like bacteria, viruses, allergens, Pm 2.5 particles, microplastics, etc down to 0.1 micron in size
- Particle + Carbon filter with largest filter area of ( 4.3 sq.mtrs) for best filtration effeciency and consistent clean air. Removes all particle and gaseous pollutants.
6. Blueair Blue Pure 411
Fresh air never looked so good. Bringing a customized splash of colour to your living space, this air cleaning powerhouse fits into any home environment. With a simplified and user friendly one-button control, select your fan speed (low, medium, or high) and let the Blueair Blue Pure 411 take care of allergy causing pollutants and odours. Armed with three stages of filtration; colorful washable pre-filter, particle and activated carbon your household particles don’t stand a chance. You can say it is the best air purifier in low budget.
Clean your air and create the best breathing space possible for you and your family (including the furry pet family members). All Blue Pure units come with a 1-year warranty by Blueair’s award winning Customer Service team, simply register your new unit to extend to a 2-year warranty.
- CAPTURES 99% of PM 2.5 airborne pollutants allergies, mold, dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen with specially designed particle filter
- ACTIVATED CARBON filter removes common odours caused by smoking, pets, cooking, dorm room smells and VOCs
- TOP RATED air purifier for lowest sound output providing quiet operation. ENERGY STAR Certified for best in class energy performance.
- OZONE REDUCING – air cleaner system, 3 fan speeds for use in small to medium bedrooms, family rooms, dorm rooms or offices.
- For small to medium rooms between 100 sq. ft. and 175 sq. ft. AHAM rated at 161 sq. ft. Recommended to replace filters every 6 months depending on use
7. Austin Air HealthMate HM-400
Specialty best air purifier with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA (rated MERV-17), certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger, ideal for improving indoor air quality in areas with poor air conditions.
Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals found in smoke. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
The included filter is designed to last up to five years in a residential setting.
Ventilation is Key to Battling COVID – How Portable HEPA Air Purifiers Can Help
As the weather gets colder and people head indoors, the risk of catching Covid-19 is rising. Watch the short video featuring Joseph Allen, Director at the Harvard Healthy Buildings Program, at the link below to learn how portable HEPA air purifiers can help.
- Everyday protection from indoor air pollutants with 4 stages of filtration
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- 3 speed settings for fan; 360 degree intake system draws air into all sides of unit, passing air through a 4 stage filter
- Reduces coughing, wheezing, sneezing, dry mouth, runny nose, snoring, and helps you sleep better; reduces night time allergies and asthma attacks; strengthens the immune system.
8. Honeywell HPA300
Honeywell Home HPA300 is a Portable best air Purifier. It works towards improving the air quality with the help of Activated carbon pre-filter. The Purifier is good enough for an area measuring 465 Square feet. It features indicators, Auto Mode, Filter Replacement alert but does not support WiFi Connectivity. These days you can also buy this using crytocurrency.
- True HEPA captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns or larger from the air that passes through the filter
- Helps reduce odors, VOCs, and certain germs
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps reduce unpleasant odors
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 465 sq. ft. room
- Easy to use touch controls
- Control panel adjustable lighting (bright/dim/off)
- Filter Change Indicator and Reset
- 2, 4, or 8 hour automatic shut-off timer
- Control Panel Dimmer
- Quiet operation
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
9. Levoit LV-H132
Fill your environment with fresh, clean air with Levoit’s LV-H132 Personal True HEPA best Air Purifier. It’s compact size and effective 3-stage filtration system make it a perfect fit for any home.
Capture at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers in diameter for clean, refreshing air all around.Enjoy clean air with as little as 25dB of sound, along with an adjustable night light for a peaceful night’s rest.Easily clean the air anywhere with the compact size and portability of the LV-H132.
- Convenient features: 3 speed settings, low, medium and high, provide options for various conditions. It’s equipped with nightlight functions with 2 brightness settings.
- This best air purifier also operates quietly through the night.
- Three filtration stages: for people who suffer from allergies, nasal stuffiness, fine preliminary, true hepa and activated carbon filters reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoking and cooking dwelling around your living spaces.
- True hepa technology: filters 99.97% Of dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3 Microns and larger and filters air pollution of pm 2.5 (Pollution rate) to help improve overall health.
10. PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier
Breathe in fresher air with the PureZone™ True HEPA best Air Purifier from Pure Enrichment®. Enjoy improved air quality as the premium 3-stage filtration system with optional UV-C light safely cleans and sanitizes the air in any home or office.
With its modern design, PureZone™ adds a touch of elegance to any space while its True HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns caused by spring or fire season and pets. It’s the perfect solution to help make the air more comfortable for people with common breathing issues like allergies and asthma.
Destroy germs and bacteria: Optional UV-C light helps to safely destroy microorganisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- 3-STAGE AIR PURIFICATION: Clean and sanitize your air from 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and household odors. Stage 1: Pre-filter; Stage 2: Activated carbon filter; Stage 3: True HEPA filter.
- BUILT-IN UV-C LIGHT: Adds a deeper level of air sanitation by destroying illness-causing microorganisms with up to 98.3% effectiveness
- 100% OZONE FREE: To help keep you safe from lung-related illnesses caused by ionizers or ozone generators, PureZone is 100% ozone-free.
We have already seen the brighter side of an air purifier, Now let’s discuss about its darker side.
As we know, an air purifier helps fighting germs but inhaling too much ozone air can irritate your lungs.
Specific effects may include throat irritation, coughing, chest pain and shortness of breath, as well as an increased risk of respiratory infections. Some ozone air purifiers are made with an ion generator, sometimes called an ionizer, in the same unit.
In my personal view, best air purifier is the natural air which we inhales at the morning. Epidemiologic studies indicate that indoor air pollution is correlated with morbidity caused by allergic diseases.
Devil’s Ivy or pothos is the best air purifier you can have at your home. In Asia, spider plant also known as CHLOROPHYTUM is the best air purifier one can have in house.
For the best air purifier, try planting more and more trees which helps the environment eco friendly.